Purchase the book Right to Recover

Right to Recover ~ Winning the Political and Religious Wars Over Stem Cell Research in America presents scientific facts that challenge readers to think for themselves rather than accept political or religious views on stem cell research.

www.nightengalepress.com


This book is available by request in bookstores nationwide.


RIGHT TO RECOVER is an Award-Winning Finalist in the Current Events: Political/Social of the National Best Books 2007 Awards. Amazon Best-selling book in biomedical category.


Friday, March 13, 2009

LIers suffering from disease cheer stem cell plan

Louis DeCaro, 57, of Wading River, suffers from Parkinson's disease, a degenerative neurological condition that affects movement. He is the former president of the Long Island chapter of the American Parkinson's Disease Association and a former teacher.

"I feel very, very strongly about stem cell research. I feel that it is a ray of hope and it has promise to help the lives of the 1.2 million Americans that are afflicted with the disease. . . . I've had Parkinson's disease for seven years. Has that eight-year void affected me? Absolutely. Eight years is eight years. And in a life of a Parkinson's patient, you can never anticipate or never know when you'll turn for the worse. . . . I've gone to China in 2007, India in 2008. . . . I'm just grateful I'm able to take these trips I've always wanted to take. Just imagine what I could have done if something was done eight years ago."

Read More..

For more information about stem cell research, please read Right to Recover, Winning the Political and Religious Wars over Stem Cell Research in America. Available on Amazon.com

No comments: